Sunday, November 14, 2010

Oh The Tides of Change

They washed away my sins and made me... BLEEDIN' FUCKIN' ANGREH!

Perhaps that was a less than forgiving assessment, therefore I shall amend my previous statement and simply say: I am dissatisfied. With what? You might ask. Allow me to tell you. Runes of Magic is a delightful F2P MMO. I cannot play this MMO without activating a VPN service. This in turn means, that I would need to go through extra trouble if I ever wanted to get anything off the game's item mall.

Why all this hubbub, Nata?

BECAUSE THIS SITE HAS TAKEN OVER THE MIDDLE EASTERN PUBLISHING OF RUNES OF MAGIC. Not only that, but they have renamed the game to Runes of Might, which sounds ridiculous in English, but somewhat... No, it still sounds ridiculous in Arabic. They're also behind on patches. NO ELVES FOR YOU. But, I'm still downloading it. Why? Why endorse the fuckers who are limiting where I can play? Well, I don't know, probably so I can log in and look at all the bad Engrish. I need a laugh.

In other news, I very well may have a job come December! Al-Watan Daily are hiring *wink wink*, but you didn't hear this from me. Don't ask me where their contact information is, they never thought about putting it in, then again it'll be my job to make sure it's there.

GOING TO DUBAI ON THE 21st! WOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment