Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Golden Goose

OMFG! I swear, my mage on Fenris server has the Sun shining out of his ass or something, because he got THREE rare mounts with hardly any effort at all, AND a sand crawler from the fishing dailies.

I was queued for Coren Direbrew today, and did the monotonous encounter, not expecting to get more than frost badges in my keg, but what happens instead? I got badges, AND a remote, AND a RAM! OMG OMG OMG! I was like gesticulating madly in all directions. It was epic. No, not the mount, the moment damnit! Well, yes, the mount is epic too, but that's not what we're discussing here.

All I need now is the brewfest kodo, and I'll pretty much have all the 'WANT THAT!' items for the brewfest holiday.

Flavien, a freshly minted mage, now has more cool shit than Starshard, whom I've had way longer. That's sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment