Sunday, September 19, 2010

Synonym Roll

Yeah, you guessed it, the title has absolutely nothing to do with the contents of this entry, but I was on the can when I thought about it and I figured it was pretty cool, so I went with it. Never ignore ideas that pop up while you're relieving yourself, they could turn out to be the best thoughts you ever had.

That aside, I just finished one of the boy's love games I bought recently from JAST USA. Enzai is an interesting storybook type of game, which isn't anything new in the hentai game industry, but it was sufficiently horrible and brutal, certainly living up to its parental guidance labels. There was enough S&M in there to make wet all the leather-clad 'mommies' in the world. In a word, not for the faint of heart. What do you mean that was more than a word? ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT I'M TYPING?!

Moving on, the other game Absolute Obedience is on hold at the moment while I watch season eleven of LOL & HOARDER ISEEYOU, everyone's favourite sex crimes division. Elliot makes me hot in naughty places, so does Benson for that matter. She can bend me over her knee any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment