Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Freaks

Lately it seems I've run into more than my fair share of crazy people. To illustrate further, today I just stumbled upon this, which made me laugh at first, and then it made me less than amused, until finally I said three little words.

Fuck God, Amen.

What has God ever done for anyone? Nothing. There's no salvation, no rivers overflowing with milk and honey for you when you die, no 72 virgins or however the fuck many they were supposed to be (and who wants to fuck an ignorant virgin every night anyway?). None of that is ever going to happen. And do you know why?

Because it is pure man-made fantasy. NO ONE knows what really happens when people die. Maybe you just don't go anywhere, or maybe you're reincarnated, or maybe you float into a place where seventy billion other souls are, only to get eaten by a giant tentacled monster of the cosmos.

Fear is what created religion, and I refuse to be afraid of the unknowable. Live life as you want. Hate and discrimination is for the fearful. Be fucking brave for a change, you cowardly motherfuckers.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment