Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Kitchen Sink

I'm all packed for the trip to Dubai tomorrow!

... At least I think I am.

You know how when you go away for a weekend, or a week, or however long a trip it is you're going on, and you realize when you get there you didn't pack the one thing that you needed, even though you're sure it was on the list?

Yeah.

I feel there will be some sort of similar consequence this time around no matter how many precautions I take, so I'm really close to just saying 'fuck it' and trusting to fate that I will somehow screw myself over in the remember-to-pack-that-one-important-thing department. Just accept it and move on. They have convenience stores in Dubai. It's not like I'm going to some destitute goat herding village in the Himalayas for six months.

On the note of remembering to pack important shit; I had better go and pack down the cell phone charger, before I forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment