Sunday, September 9, 2012

Evict the Bums

I don't know when they changed the function of an office to a preschool arts and crafts class, but I am sitting here looking for news (now ranting), watching a coworker putting together a cardboard fairy house.

Really? You have nothing better to do than to stick shit together that's gonna fall apart in a week's time anyway? You can't do anything further to develop the amoeba you have for a brain? Maybe help people out a bit and do some, oh I don't know, FUCKING WORK?!

I want to kick this person out so badly, but it's not just my office, I share with a very nice person whom I will probably have to start having very serious talks with about person number three, who manages to get on my last nerve just by breathing.

Our seating area has become a bum's rest stop. Please, stop. And get the fuck out.

No comments:

Post a Comment