Thursday, April 8, 2010

SHENANIGANS!

My computer fan has had a relapse.

I'm not sure what to do at this point. Open the case again and give it another vigorous bout of blowing? I'll try that later today. The fucking thing can bitch and moan as much as it wants right now.

Breaking news:

I gave the PC a second bout, and did get a few more Dust Bunnies out of the experience, also I gave the power supply a vigorous exercise, much of the same treatment. Now the computer's just humming at me ominously, waiting for a moment to send me 'round the bend again. Other than what I've already done, I'm out of ideas. Perhaps my power supply is just sending me signals that I need a new one.

I'll leave the machine on for the day and see what happens. I honestly hope that it was just the dust and lint.

No comments:

Post a Comment