Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Hamsters...

... Are cartwheeling in my belly right now. Why? You ask. Money, friends. Money.

As Dr. Facilier sang in the Princess and the Frog, "It's the green, it's the green, it's the green you need. And when I looked into your future... It's the green that I see!"

MONAYYYY! Not just from work, but also the grant all Kuwaitis are to receive in Feb. The government will be paying for my iPhone, how cool is that? Let me tell you. Extremely cool.

Computer's been on the fritz recently, but I have finally managed to get in touch with my estranged cousin, and he recommends exchanging the video card with the spare one I have. So far I'm building confidence so that I can eventually mess around inside my computer's case.

Prognosis: Skeptical. PC might not recover.
Recommendations: Panic. Then call tech support.

1 comment:

  1. blogwalking need friends list folow me i will folow you back :) natamp3

    ReplyDelete