Thursday, December 30, 2010

This is turning into a regular theatrical appearance

Soooo, some drama took place last night on a certain popular MMO, involving a particular person, who I am normally very fond of, being butthurt over how I decided to economize on sacrificing my enjoyment time. It seemed like I was expected to wait for all eternity despite having priorities now that require I sleep at some point, that it was my fault schedules and time zones don't coincide, and that I was incredibly evil for trying to turn a chicken shit situation into a chicken salad one.

In the past I was always the apologetic one, backing down and making excuses for things that I honestly couldn't help, but last night I bit back. I'm sick and tired of apologizing for shit that isn't really my fault.

In other news, I WROTE MY FIRST ARTICLE FOR THE PAPER!

No comments:

Post a Comment